Get a Brake Service for Your safety
A Brake Service is definitely needed if you hit the brakes and your car takes longer to stop.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should be aware of to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - your brakes are due to be tested.
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal seems low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- You notice shuddering in your steering wheel when you brake
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If you notice any of these symptoms, contact us at Automotive Instincts as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; not having a regular test and service means you are endangering your life . Brakes should be examined at every service and by a qualified technician.
At Automotive Instincts we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and in the event of any immediate concerns we will certainly make you aware and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid